These General Terms and Conditions and the instructions for the services are an integral part of the contract or referral/voucher concluded between the Kekec Ski School (24-7 d.o.o.), hereinafter referred to as KSS, and the customer ordering the services. The General Terms and Conditions apply only to services organized by KSS unless it is expressly stated that they also apply to the sale of services of other organizers. If the specific terms and conditions or a particular program stipulate otherwise concerning any point of these General Terms and Conditions and the Instructions, the reference or provision stated in the program will prevail.
In the case of sales by telephone or via the Internet, the customer will be deemed to have accepted the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions when he/she has ordered and confirmed the provision of services at KSS by telephone or via the Internet via e-mail. The provisions of the General Terms and Conditions and the Instructions may be reviewed by the customer on the website, where they are specifically marked and generally available, or at the KSS office.
A customer is any person who has made a valid reservation or made a purchase and payment for the services of 24-7 d.o.o. and is subject to these General Terms and Conditions and the Operating Instructions.
The customer has the right to cancel the services ordered. If the customer cancels the services, the KSS is entitled to reimbursement of the costs incurred as a result of said cancellation. The amount of the refund depends on the time at which the customer submitted the cancellation. If the customer cancels the services at least 3 days before the day of commencement of the service, the cancellation is free of charge. If the customer cancels the service within the last 3 days before its commencement, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the price of the service. In the event of non-attendance of a course or individual ski lesson without cancellation, the customer is also obliged to pay 100% of the price of the service.
Not with standing the above-mentioned cancellation charges, these may be higher where the conditions of the organization of the services dictated by the applicable terms and conditions of sale of KSS and by its business partners so require. If the terms and conditions for the reimbursement of cancellation costs are specified in the program differently, the terms and conditions set out in the program apply. If the Customer terminates the program during its duration, the customer will not be entitled to reimbursement of the costs or the purchase price, either in part or in full. If the program is interrupted for legitimate reasons (e.g. illness, accident, etc.), the customer will be reimbursed only for a proportional share of the costs of equipment rental and pre-paid individual lessons or courses. If the service was paid for by credit card, the amount refunded will be reduced (by 5% of the total value), due to the cost of the card transaction.
In the event of a change of the program at the customer’s request or due to force majeure, without any reason on the part of the SSK, the customer will not be entitled to claim any compensation or price reduction.
Per applicable law, the KSS reserves the right to cancel or modify its services. The KSS reserves the right to cancel the contract in whole or in part if, before or during the program, exceptional circumstances arise which could not have been anticipated, eliminated, or avoided and which, for the KSS, would have constituted a valid reason for not concluding the contract if they had existed at the time of its conclusion. KSS may withdraw from the contract and claim damages from a customer who is in direct breach of the provisions of the contract concluded with KSS, particularly if it is established that the customer deliberately misreported the number of students or their ages, or if changes were made during the program and the customer failed to inform KSS.
KSS cannot be held accountable for changes to the program due to the occurrence of any force majeure event immediately before or during the said program. In such cases, KSS may provide the services to the students in a modified form, according to the existing possibilities. In the event of cancellation of an order by KSS, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the price paid for the service ordered. KSS will not be liable for delays of airplanes, trains, buses, or road conditions, nor for changes to the program that would eventually result from such circumstances.
The services will be invoiced according to the existing offer, which has been approved by the customer. The Customer must notify KSS of any deviation in the number of participants from the confirmed offer and inform KSS about the final number of participants at least 24 hours before the event. If the number of participants in the event is lower than the number indicated in the confirmed offer, the customer will be invoiced per said confirmed offer and will not be entitled to reimbursement of the costs resulting from the difference in the number of actual participants. However, in the event of a higher number of participants than agreed in the original offer, the KSS may charge additional costs or may withdraw from the contract if it is unable to guarantee adequate security arising from the nature of the individual activities.
• For internal purposes (organization of competitions, preparation of diplomas, in case of accidents, etc.), we collect the personal data of the students (name, surname, age, contact information, medical conditions, etc.).
• 24-7 d.o.o. uses the personal data of the subscribers of the services and the participants of the programs exclusively for its own needs, and takes photographs and video recordings of the participants exclusively for the promotion of its business.
• due to force majeure, the offer and conditions may be subject to change; if possible, participants will be provided with the services in a modified form according to the existing possibilities
• group and individual lessons are 55 minutes long, starting and finishing at the assembly point or a pre-arranged place; if the student is late and the lesson starts later than agreed, the time of the service will not be extended to the next time slot
• the customer or student is obliged to provide the instructor with a payment receipt for the service
• alpine skiing,
• Learning winter sports is undertaken at the customer’s own risk.
• Before the beginning of the course, parents and/or legal guardians are obliged to inform the instructor about any medical (allergies, etc.), behavioral, and other special conditions of their children.
• Group courses include ski kindergarten and winter holiday courses.
• Group courses and individual lessons are run separately for adults and children and according to the level of existing experience (beginners, intermediate).
• While legally 12 participants per group are allowed, KSS’s groups consist of no more than 10 students.
• The children’s category includes participants/course participants up to and including 14 years of age.
• For all skiing and snowboarding activities, the use of a ski helmet is compulsory for all participants up to the age of 18 and recommended for all others. If a student under 18 refuses to wear a helmet, the instructor is not obliged to accept him/her in a group or for an individual lesson. In such a case, the money paid for the lessons will not be refunded.
• Courses are conducted according to levels of proficiency, and students may progress through the levels of proficiency during the course and therefore be moved to another group without prior warning to parents or guardians. They may also be moved to a lower group if they are unable to keep up with the rest of the group.
• Regardless of their age, all participants in individual lessons or courses using ski lifts need a valid ski pass.
• Children who have attended the program for at least three days (ski kindergarten, individual lessons, holiday course), receive a diploma and a medal at the end of the program. The groups at the end of the holiday course competition are grouped according to their initial skiing skills (all beginner children are in one category, all intermediate children are in another, etc.).
• Individual lessons are only available for a maximum of 5 participants simultaneously (family package) in case they all share the same level of proficiency.
• During the course/lessons’ duration, students are not covered by accident insurance
• Winter sports school and rental services are payable in advance in cash, by debit or credit card, or by direct bank transfer to the company’s checking account.
• The vendor must issue and hand over an invoice to each customer for all services ordered.
• The invoice must be presented by the customer to the instructor before the service is provided.
• Special discounts are granted on the basic prices of the services.
• Discounts are not cumulative.
• Discounts do not apply to packages because they are already included in each package’s original price.
• Prices are solely informative and are subject to change without prior notice.
• All prices include VAT.
Any disputes will be examined and decided by The Jesenice District Court.
1. To rent items, the customer must first agree to our terms and conditions as described below.
2. The rental price is only valid for consecutive rental days. If the customer wishes to extend the rental of the equipment on the last day (on the day of return or even later – the customer is late with the return), the rental price will start again from the first day.
3. Inclement weather or other obstacles do not exempt the rental fee on the rental days.
4. In the event of illness or injury during the rental period, the following rules apply solely upon the presentation of a doctor’s certificate:
A. Immediate return of the borrowed equipment.
B. No recalculation of rental prices on the issuance day of the medical certificate.
C. Money will be refunded from the date of issuance of the medical certificate for all already prepaid days.
5. If the customer does not have a medical certificate confirming injury or illness, the rental will be charged in full and the customer will not be entitled to a refund of the rental fee.
6. Equipment is not insured against damage or theft. In the event of theft, it should be reported to a police station, and an official police report submitted to one of our rental offices ASAP. The loan period will not be interrupted until the end of the original loan period. The customer is obliged to pay the full amount of the estimated damage to the equipment.
7. In the event of damage to the equipment, whether intentional or negligent, the customer will be charged for the cost of repair.
8. The return of the equipment at no extra cost can be made until 10 a.m. the next day.
9. If you rent equipment for several days, it cannot be stored at the Kekec Ski School. The customer him/herself is responsible for the storage of the equipment during the rental period.
10. We accept no liability for any accidents.
11. All prices include VAT.
12. Payment is always required in advance, either at the time of booking or on the first day of hire by cash, debit, or credit card.
13. CANCELLATIONS: In the event of illness or accident during the rental period, the conditions remain unchanged and the rental continues uninterrupted. The equipment may be returned with the presentation of a doctor’s certificate and the amount will be recalculated to the actual duration of the equipment rental.
The customer has the right to cancel the services ordered. In the event of cancellation by the customer, the Kekec Ski School is entitled to reimbursement of the cancellation costs. The amount of the refund depends on the time at which the customer submitted the cancellation. If the customer cancels the services at least 3 days before the day of commencement of the service, the cancellation is free of charge. If the customer cancels the service within the last 3 days before its commencement, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the price of the service.
14. Personal data: The Kekec Ski School (24-7 d.o.o.) processes your data solely for our services (rentals, courses, or individual lessons) following Slovenian data protection legislation. Sensitive data (height, weight, foot size, date of birth, skiing proficiency) is necessary for the correct adjustment of the equipment. This data will be kept confidential and will be deleted at a later date within the time limit stipulated by law.
15. Kekec Ski School (24-7 d.o.o.) cannot be held responsible for any delays in the reserved equipment caused by factors beyond its direct control: accidents, late returns of other customers’ equipment, changes in regulations or legislation, damage to items, etc. In such circumstances, Kekec Ski School (24 – 7 d.o.o.) will do its best to provide the customer with an equivalent or better solution within the stocking capacity of the items in our rental shop.
16. Any disputes will be examined and decided by The Jesenice District Court. We kindly ask our customers to use our equipment respectfully and appropriately.
Thank you for your trust!